Friday, 1 September 2017

hello September, hello NEW WEBSITE! ☀️

Yup, after a full on Summer of work and fun times, September is here and I have something mighty exciting to share with you all! You might remember my post last year about working with wonderful Angharad at Cardigan Studio to create a beautiful new website for Hello Sunshine, well we got our heads together again this year and hello-sunshine.co.uk has been pimped!

I am over the moon with how fresh, simple and down right beautiful it looks! Working with Angharad is always a joy and her one-to-one service was a brilliant way to manage time and cost to work through exactly what I needed.


We’ve switched to a shiny new Squarespace template, which I think looks really fresh and shows off my branding really nicely - thank you as always Twin Pines Creative for your graphic design skills, I'm still in LOVE with my logo and branding!

As well as links through to my shop and blog you can now find a shiny NEW gallery space dedicated to my illustration work. This is something I've never integrated into my website before and I am SO happy to now have this little spot to share and show off Sunshine Portraits.


There is also a lovely new LOOKBOOK section on the site too, which is the perfect place to showcase the wonderful photography and images of my work that Holly Booth creates for me. Another wonderful, magical human bean I love to work with!



Using lots of the new imagery created earlier this year with Holly, Angharad and I also updated the ABOUT, STOCKISTS and CONTACT pages so everything looks super Sunshiney and bright!

One of the biggest things I wanted to add to the new site was a specific section where stockists can view all of the pieces I offer for wholesale. I'm still trying to figure out how best to make this work for me but the password protected shop and functionality that Angharad has set up for me is PERFECT! 



It was BRILLIANT to be able to book Angharad's time by the day to help me make the updates, not only did the flexibility allow us to get things done quickly but the way she explained and talked me through everything has helped build my confidence so I can maintain parts of the website myself too. Working together like this saved me a lot of time & effort, which as a small business owner is invaluable!

If you ever need any help with website wizardry, big or small, I totally recommend getting in touch with Angharad, you can also find out more about her one-to-one service over at www.cardigan.studio/121.


As you can probably tell, I'm very happy and excitable about this website pimping project and I hope you love the new look too! Please do pop over, have a tinker and explore the website, if you have any thoughts, comments, feedback to throw my way afterwards please do! I'd love to know what you think and it's always good to know things work and sit right with my customers too.

Ooh and I just have one more thing to shout about! To celebrate the shiny new look of the website and start of a brand new month I'm offering 25% off EVERYTHING in my Sunshine Shop until midnight Sunday 3rd September. YAY! So you can enjoy playing with the new website AND treat yourself to some bargainous Sunshine if you're tempted. DOUBLE YAY!


Just fill your basket over at hello-sunshine.co.uk and make sure you add the discount code SHINYNEW when you checkout and you'll get 25% off. If you spend over £10 you also get free UK postage too!



Thank you so much for popping over to read my blog, I hope you have a very HAPPY FRIDAY and here's wishing you a splendid September too!

☀︎

No comments:

Post a Comment