Thursday, 16 June 2016

Pre-Blogtacular excitment!

Eeeeeep! I'm all kinds of nervous and excited about going to Blogtacular this weekend! Not only will I be attending the full day's conference on Saturday but I was luck enough to get a place on one of the Photowalks TOMORROW and am going to the party at West Elm in the evening!

I may actually pop with anticipation and excitement! I mean just look at this jam packed schedule and keynote speaker info for Saturday...

all images : blogtacular.com


ARTIST, ILLUSTRATOR AND AUTHOR
KEYNOTE SPEAKER


COMMUNITY MANAGER
CLOSING KEYNOTE SPEAKER

AND check out the #Blogtacular and #Blogtacularphotowalk hashtags on Instagram to see ALL THE COLOUR AND FUN from people getting ready and excited for the weekend to past events and photowalk snaps!

Something tells me I'm going to need a lot of sleep and help to get through the days following Blogtacular... there's just SO MUCH to look forward to!


*pops with excitement*

No comments:

Post a Comment