Monday, 20 June 2016

Monday Sunshine ☀

Oops! Amidst all the travelling, excitement and giggles over Friday and the weekend with Blogtacular I completely forgot to share my usual Friday Sunshine post! Seeing as the weather is utterly rubbish this morning though I figured that a Monday Sunshine post might be more appropriate.. and better later than never right?

Amy contacted me a wee while back now about creating a special Sunshine for her Godmother's 40th birthday. Describing her Godmother as super cool, well dressed with two fun-loving little boys and living in Brighton I instantly got excited about what we would include in this Sunshine. After discussing locations, outfit and colours we came up with a plan and I couldn't wait to pick up my sketchbook and pencils, especially because I got to draw a landmark from one of my favourite places - Brighton Pier! 


It was a lot of fun working with Amy again and the finished doodle included Ella and her two boys, Arthur and George all standing on the beach in front of Brighton Pier. I'm so happy with how it turned out, the colours are so bright and cheerful and the best bit? I heard that the birthday girl was thrilled with her very own bit of Sunshine, which is ALWAYS the best feedback to get! 


As always, if you are interested in turning any of your loved ones (human beans or pets!) in to a Sunshine doodle please do drop me a note at bonjour[at]hello-sunshine.co.uk, I'd love to hear from you! 

Alternatively feel free to have a nosey through my albums over on my Hello Sunshine by Jo Want facebook page take in a bit more Sunshine and get some ideas like the portraits below...





HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment