The first is the newest pretty in my life from the amazing website 'A Skulk of foxes'. I never like to admit it but I am obsessed with all things of the fox variety (as well as stags, wolves, camper vans, yellow, cherry blossom, scotch eggs and numerous other delights). So you can imagine how happy I was when this beauty dropped onto my doorstep from Mister Postman...
It's even more beautiful in real life too! Although I do feel like I should get a cover to protect my beautiful new cover now, which could end up getting a bit silly! Still, I am in awe of how beautiful my iPhone looks now and can't wait to save my pennies up again to purchase something else from 'A Skulk of foxes'.
The blog post was on the awesome Rockalily blog and you can read more at the site here. I have taken the main snippet from it to share with you...
"10 small ways to make your life better in 2012"
"Here are my ideas for 10 small ways that you can make your life better, and I hope that you may chose one or two (or ten) as achievable for you in 2012.
1. Dress like it matters. This can be small things like wearing jeans less, or wearing more smart than casual. It may be about giving your hair a 'style' or wearing lipstick.
2. Read more. Perhaps set a specific title you want to read, or a goal of one book a month/week/year.
3. Watch less. You could do one evening a week with no television, or even one week....or a month?
4. Realise what the small stuff is, and stop getting so stressed out about it. Catch yourself doing it, and distract yourself from it. Its pointless.
5. Learn to be alone. Perhaps you need to challenge yourself to go to the cinema alone? A pub? A restaurant? A holiday? Or even just an evening alone, with no television.
6. Say yes more.
7. Stop being mean to yourself. You wouldn't call your best friend fat or ugly, so don't allow your own thoughts to say these unkind words either.
8. Forgive more. Holding onto anger, bitterness or regret only causes you pain. Try and believe that most people want to be good, but just may make bad choices sometimes.
9. Don't wait until people die to say all of the nice things to them. Try and say some of it now, while they are here to listen.
10. Seek more fun. What makes you laugh? Try and do it more."