Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunshine wellies to fight January blues!

Before Christmas I invested in some new wellibobs, I'd been hankering after these beauties for a long time - I mean sunshine yellow wellies! What could be more perfect to tackle the snow, rain and puddles of winter?


With the dreary weather we've been having lately they have been out and about a lot so far this year and to celebrate both the wellies and the arrival of 2012 I thought it was about time I started my 'What I wore today' drawings again - It's been a while *slapped wrists*

My aim is to complete one a month so I will have a lovely collection of 12 by the end of the year and to provide a nice snapshot of my year in drawings! So without further adieu here's the first 'What I wore today' for January 2012... 



...keep your eyes peeled next month for February's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment